The Akashic Wisdom Keepers on Light Worker Designations (from 2011)
Hello friends. I was thinking that there are some folks that I’ve seen here on Facebook that are already seeing some pretty “light” things in their ascension experience. (i.e. people’s bodies as their “space suits,” auras around everything, etc.) I try to not compare my experience with others, but since I’ve been at this work for over 25 years I couldn’t help but wonder why I wasn’t seeing these things! I was given some info from the Keepers that I thought was helpful.
I was told that besides the designations that have been given as Adult Indigos, Light workers, and so on, there are now some more. I was told that I am what they called a “Light Anchor,” and that also many around and working closely with me are as well.
1) A Light Anchor is someone that is grounded, yet familiar with travel in 5D states, either to share energy (as a healer,) information, or both. People that are Light Anchors usually have Sun in an Earth Sign, and/or predominant earth planets, but this is not always the case. Their job through the Shift is to “hold down the fort” (they like that term!) and create a safe space for people to awaken to their own light resources. This is why we aren’t having all of these wild visions and so on, we’ve got work to do! Most of our spiritual visions are seen in our meditation time. Many Light Anchors are Adult Indigos (1st and 2nd wave,) and also “Wizards” who are in their late 60’s all the way to their 80’s now. Light Anchors often work with words to convey their messages and can serve as teachers, writers and channels.
I came across this quote by Eckhart Tolle today and I feel this mirrors the job description of the Light Anchors perfectly.
Their function is to anchor the frequency of the new consciousness on this planet. I call them the Frequency-Holders. They are here to generate consciousness through the activities of daily life, through their interactions with others as well as through “just being.” – Eckhart Tolle
2) Transformers – are those that are able to quickly and efficiently transmute lower vibrational energies. Some of these people will choose difficult environments (i.e. low income neighborhoods, war zones, etc.) to do their job. They are less empathic than other light workers because they have to be. Adult Indigos and Blue Ray folks are also transformers to a certain extent, but they work in a different way; in the sense that they work to transmute family or ancestral karma(s) over a period of time. These younger generation transformers tend to “get in and get out” quickly, as it is the nature of their mission. They are in the age range of their 20’s to early 30’s, but again this is just a generalization, there can be some that are younger or a bit older too. Many transformers note that people often are either instantly attracted to them or repelled by the strong energies that they carry. They tend to have a “No BS” policy and a low tolerance for drama of any kind.
3) Sitters/Beamers – many of these are the Crystal & Rainbow kids that are coming of age now. Part of the reason why there is a bit of a “communication gap” between these folks and Indigos is that they have spent less or in some cases, ZERO lifetimes on earth, so they don’t really “get it,” as far as the 3D experience goes. They may come across as unintelligent, cold or arrogant, but they really are none of these. They are still adjusting to life here and their mission. Their primary job is to beam and bear the light. As the light quotient on the earth gets stronger, their job descriptions will expand and become elaborated. For now they are to keep their divine connection in tact and radiate LOVE to ALL.
4) Watchers – Carry an ancient, “wise ones” vibration. They are not limited to any age group but the majority of them on the planet at the moment are over the age of 40. They can have attributes of “Activators,” but are here primarily to “hold space” for the Divine Will/Mind to be made manifest on Earth. Etherically, their energy systems are tall and are seen to be like Redwood or other powerful trees with roots both deep into the earth and also high into the aethers. In their physicality they tend to be very strong and hearty. On a personality level they tend to be introspective and quiet. When they speak it is often something useful and/or profound. These folks are often seen as the “old souls” of their families and communities. Though they are natural teachers, they recoil from a Guru role as they are naturally more reclusive than the other types.
5) Activators – this can be a sub-group of it’s own in combination with Light Anchors and Watchers, primarily. It is also it’s own stand-alone designation. Activators can be of any Sun Sign but can especially be found in those with strong Aquarius, Leo, Scorpio or Aries planets. They are ones who’s “light is switched on,” and in many cases this case been the case since their childhood or young adulthood. Many of the activators being born in the 2000’s and beyond are born with high spiritual consciousness. Like Transformers, people tend to react very strongly to them and some may dislike them almost instantly due to both their energetic intensity and ability to “see,” which is one aspect that they share with the Transformers. Activators tend to be in both the 1st and 2nd wave Indigo Adults, but there are some that are a bit younger also. Activators serve in some cases as a “walking diksha” or energy transmission. Some of these beings can activate others just through conversation. Others may use the vehicles of body work, physical touch and so forth.
NOTE: For those that see these designations as something for ego to play with or to further create separation are either truly not of these soul roles or have yet to properly subdue their human egos. These are sacred roles that certain individuals are agreed to play in Gaia’s transformation. See all others are your brethren for they truly are. You all have unique healing gifts and wondrous abilities at your disposal. The more you align with your deepest soul’s truth, the more that you shine. ~ The Keepers, 10.3.11
© Irma Kaye Sawyer 2012-2013. Please feel free to share these messages as you are guided with author and copyright information included. Thank you.